SABJA SEEDS: The Great Summer Superfood
“Ahem, excuse us chia, sabja seed is on its way!”
The seeds of tulsi: sabja/ takhmaria/ falooda seeds are soon to be hailed as the new superfood from the East
3 Main Benefits of Sabja Seeds
– A natural detox and body coolant, it comes to your rescue if you are experiencing acidity, bloating or a headache.
– Rich source of ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid). ALA is associated with accelerated fat burning and weight loss
– Its optimum fibre content makes you feel full and reduces food cravings
How to consume Sabja Seeds
– Soak it in water for about an hour and add the soaked sabja seeds to your dahi, chaas, buttermilk, sherbets, milkshakes etc
– Or simply add it to a glass of water with a pinch of salt and some sugar and drink it up!
Other Indian summer foods & drinks that will benefit you-